Inflammation & Repair
INFLAMMATION + INJURY
Inflammation is essential to the healing process — it insulates an injured area and supplies vital nutrients, heat and protection while it recovers. Anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin and steroids are actually counter-productive because they get in the way of the inflammation process — causing healing to be incomplete.
Inflammation & Repair, on the other hand, supplies the body with essential nutrients needed to assist the inflammation process – making healing faster and more effective.
Don’t Get In The Way of Inflammation — Help It Do Its Job!
Because inflammation is key to the healing process, taking anti-inflammatory drugs may stop or delay the body from repairing itself and cause the healing process to be incomplete. When tissue cells are damaged, inflammation gets to work engulfing, heating, fortifying, and protecting them until healing is achieved.
Inflammation & Repair is Used to Benefit...
- All glands, organs, and tissues
- Wound healing
- Skin, epithelial and endothelial tissue linings
- Inflammation in all areas
- Repair of damaged tissue
- Small blood vessels
- Cardiovascular system
- Bruising and capillary fragility
- Respiratory congestion
- Recurrent, chronic or acute illness
- Injury to tissue due to accident or chronic illness
- White blood cell, T cell, and lymphocyte activity
- Bladder and kidney inflammations
For support, adults are recommended to take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Not intended for pregnant or lactating women