How to Get More Energy in 10 Days
Do you feel more tired than you should?
You're not alone. With work and stress, it's easy to get worn out faster and faster — sometimes to the point where you feel the need to take a nap every day.
Fortunately, there's a strategy to naturally boost your energy and improve the way you feel!
The 10 Day Plan for More Energy
Over the course of the next 10 days, implement the following steps and you will see a noticeable improvement in your energy.
- Cut out all sugar from your diet.
- Set a "sleep alarm" to remind you to go to bed so you can get a full night's rest.
- Exercise well everyday — especially cardio workouts.
- Eliminate all processed foods from your diet. (particularly pasta, pastries, ice cream, cookies, white rice, soft drinks, and boxed breakfast cereals.)
- Stay hydrated. Keep water on hand and drink if you're thirsty.
- Eat more energy foods — fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and berries.
- Watch funny movies. Besides being fun, this increases interferon and reduces stress.
- Take 6-8 tablets/day of BFood Complex — our energy-boosting whole food supplement. Find BFood Complex here >
Imagine how great it will feel to be full of vitality again.
So, mark your calendar and give this 10 day energy plan a try.
Your body uses all parts of the Vitamin B Complex for different key functions of its electrical, energy-producing cycle — from brain function to digestion to nerve transmission. BFood Complex helps refresh, revitalize, energize and heal this system.